Roman vs Akhmadaliev Auction will be held on July 2nd

by
Roman vs Akhmadaliev Auction will be held on July 2nd
Jesus Escalera wins Fedebol title in Colombia

Roman vs Akhmadaliev Auction will be held on July 2nd

by
Roman vs Akhmadaliev Auction will be held on July 2nd
Jesus Escalera wins Fedebol title in Colombia

The fight between World Boxing Association (WBA) Super Bantamweight Champion, American Daniel Roman and Uzbekistan challenger Murodjon Akhmadaliev will go to auction on July 2nd, as determined by the body’s Championships Committee.

The final date of the dispute was announced on Friday, June 21st, after being postponed one time already. Among the conditions of the fight, which will be led by Aurelio Fiengo, is the minimum amount to organize the fight which is set at $120,000 while the amount stipulated to participate in the auction will be $5,000.

The purse will be split 75% for champion Roman, while the remaining 25% will be for challenger Akhmadaliev, who will be participating in his first bout for a world championship.

Both parties were notified through the regular channels and are aware of all the information related to the auction. The same will take place at the offices of the WBA, in Panama City.

Roman will be making the fifth defense of his championship, which he won in September of 2017 with a victory against the Japanese native Shun Kubo. On the other hand, Akhmadaliev is an intercontinental champion and mandatory challenger of the category, for which he has the right to measure himself to the champion immediately.


Cancio again defeats Machado in California

Cancio again defeats Machado in California



Mariano Carrera gives master class in Australia

Mariano Carrera gives master class in Australia

Mariano Carrera, former World Boxing Association (WBA) world champion, gave...

WBA grants special permission for Morrell- Kalajdzic for light heavyweight world title fight 

WBA grants special permission for Morrell- Kalajdzic for light heavyweight world title fight 

The World Boxing Association (WBA) Championships Committee granted special permission...

Fight in Maracaibo between Roger ¨The Kid¨ Gutierrez and Alan Ayala 

Fight in Maracaibo between Roger ¨The Kid¨ Gutierrez and Alan Ayala 

The return to the ring of the former world champion,...