WBA joins the mourning of the Arum family
- Updated: 09/06/2010
The Executive Committee Members of the World Boxing Association join the grieve of the Arum Family.
1. – That John Arum passed away on September 4, 2010 in Seatle, Washimgton, USA.
2. – That John Arum was the beloved son of Mr. Bob Arum, President of Top Rank Inc.
3. – That Mr. Arum is an inspiration of a family united by the moral and ethics principles.
1. – Regret deeply the sensible pass away of John Arum.
2. – Give our condolences to her parents and relatives.
3. – To carry a solidary support message in these moment of mourning and sadness of the Arum family, hoping that the light of God lessens the trace of pain and the eternal resurrection faith.
4. – To give this resolution to his parents and relatives.
Given in Turmero, Venezuela on the Sixth day of the month of September, 2010.