WBA Women Procedure to Request Sanction
PROCEDURE TO REQUEST SANCTION OF FEMALE WORLD FIGHTS
- The promoter shall communicate his interest in a women’s world title.
- The Championships Committee will send the female World Championship fights Sanction Request Format.
- The promoter must return the application duly filled.
- The Championship Committee will send a pre-approval with the Sanction Fee.
- The applicant promoter must send in writing the acceptance of the conditions detailed in the pre-approval letter together with the contracts of the fight duly signed by both fighters.
- The Championships Committee will send the official approval confirmation together with the appointment of officials of the fight.
NOTE: The Applicant boxer should not have a lost her fight and should be rated in the WBA Rankings, however, the Championships Committee, at its discretion, may waive the above mentioned requirements should this fight be beneficial for boxing.