WBA joins the mourning of the Cordova family
- Updated: 24/08/2009
The Executive Committee Members of the World Boxing Association join the grieve of the Cordova Family
1. – That Dr. Elias Cordova passed away on August 23, 2009.
2. – That Dr. Elias Cordova was WBA President during the term 1974-1977 and WBA Honorary President.
3. – That Dr. Cordova was an inspiration of a family united by the moral and ethics principles.
1. – Regret deeply the sensible pass away of Dr. Elias Cordova.
2. – Give our condolences to his relatives.
3. – To carry a solidary support message in these moment of mourning and sadness of the Cordova family, hoping that the light of God lessens the trace of pain and the eternal resurrection faith.
4. – To give this resolution his relatives.
Given in Turmero, Venezuela on the twenty fourth day of August , 2009.