WBA join the mourning of the Wilkins Family
The Executive Committee Members of the World Boxing
Association join the grieve of the Wilkins Family.
1. – That Mikki Wilkins passed away on June 27, 2009 in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
2. – That Mikki Wilkins was the beloved daughter of Mrs. Marian W. Mohammad, President of the International Boxing Federation.
3. – That Mrs. Mohamad is an inspiration of a family united by the moral and ethics principles.
1. – Regret deeply the sensible pass away of Mikki Wilkins.
2. – Give our condolences to her parents and relatives.
3. – To carry a solidary support message in these moment of mourning and sadness of the Wilkins family, hoping that the light of God lessens the trace of pain and the eternal resurrection faith.
4. – To give this resolution to her parents and relatives.
Given in Turmero, Venezuela on the Twenty-nineth day of the month of June, 2009.